Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Little cat feet....and a hop

We keep Nora's food, water, and litterbox in our basement, so that she has a space to herself, and so that Dexter can not get into her things.  We leave the basement door open, so she can come and go as she pleases, and he will not got down the stairs, so it all works out.  For the most part.  You see, it is a basement.  In a very old house.  A house with a coal bin in it.  And try as I may, I am never going to get that basement floor clean.  Never ever ever.

Now, Nora has a tendency to like to hang out in our bathroom.  She likes to keep me company when I take baths, and she will follow anyone in there when they have to use the facilities.  And she climbs all over everything in there.  Which means, she often comes in contact with water, from either the bathtub or the sink.

So, wet paws + dirty floor = dirty paw prints all over my bathroom.

I can clean it up every day, and by the end of the day more are there.  I can only smile, knowing those little pawprints bring a blessing into my life each day.


On another note, it is Saturday, and you know what that means.....the hop!

Here's how you can join the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop celebration:

* * Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
* * Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs made for us and include it in your Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop post so that your readers will know what is going on.
* * Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
* * Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like
* * Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from the Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop
* * Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop

The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up with us each week you will be able to find the new links on my blog starting at 12:01 AM Eastern Time each week in case you are a party animal and want to get a head start. The link will close at 11:30pm Eastern on Monday night but you can still use the links to hop around the internet to find new anipals!


5 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy BLOG HOP Saturday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

ok said...

Same to you Sugar! Have a great weekend!

Marg said...

Nice to meet you Dexter and Nora but I guess we really haven't met you yet. Nora it sounds like you have a wonderful time leaving little foot prints everywhere. What a good idea.
Hope all of you have a wonderful week end. We have signed up to follow you.

A MilShelb Mom said...

hahaha! Milly and Shelby always follow my into the bathroom when I take a bath... and they peer over the side of the tub, realize there is water in there and run out! lol They do this every time and I think it's so funny... I always wonder why they are surprised to find water in the tub. I mean, do they think I sit in there without water? lol
I used to have a cat when I was growing up and she would sit on the side of the tub and she loved it if I touched the side of the tub... she would drink the tiny bit of water left from my hand.
(In response to your comment on my blog- I could not believe that thing was only 7 bucks. I looked online and they sale for like 30. I was shocked. I kept looking for other finds like that but didn't see any.)

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Happy Saturday Nora! You are so lucky, I try to hang out with my mom while she is in the bathrooms but she won't let me. :(

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae