Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More cousins- by Dexter

What a weekend I had with Mommy and Daddy!  We went to visit Uncles Denny and Paul in Ohio.  Also, I got to meet my cousins, Seamus and Una.  They are whippets. 

Uncle Denny was afraid they would try to push me around because they were so much bigger than me, but I actually ended up pushing them around a little.  Mostly I played with Una, Seamus sort of kept to himself.  But we all did talk and play, and I had a blast!



We did hit a couple of bumps in the road.  I lost a tooth at Uncle Denny's house.  Mommy kept it, and when we got home, the Doggie Tooth Fairy came and brought me a chew toy.

Also, on the ride home from the visit, I got a little car sick, at least that what all Mommy thought it was.  But the next day, I was sick again.  Mommy thinks I probably licked something up off the floor that my tummy was not used to, because I did not act sick, I wanted to run and jump and play.  I seem to be ok now, so Mommy is letting me play more, and today, I get to eat my regular food instead of boring rice and hamburger.

So, what did you do this weekend?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I always loved the tooth fairy!

♥ Sallie said...

Yay for the doggie tooth fairy!

I hope you are coming to our Hawaii party. Hope to see you there!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

I am sorry your bellies was feeling bad Dexter and I am happy you is better.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

kalyxcorn said...

boring rice n hambuger? i'll take some!! hope u r feelin better, Dexter. I yacked in the car once and it turned out it was just tummy protesting on how empty it was. bein a little dog, it's been known to happen.