Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Divine Miss R

Lately, I have been spending more time over at E's house, and in addition to the blessing of getting to spend time with a wonderful friend, I also get to spend more time with Rosie.  This little girl is just about the cutest little doggie princess ever.  E and J have become such loving puppy parents, and have done a great job getting Rose down to a healthy weight.  Look hoe svelte she looks in her sweater!

Ever since I have become a doggie Mommy, other dogs really take to me.  Rose is no exception, she willingly hops up on my lap, and cuddles into me the same way Dexter does.  She also loves to give me kisses.

She is also not above rolling around asking for belly rubs, which I am all too happy to bestow.  I just love this little doggie, and as much as I enjoy Dex being a baby, I am looking forward to when he is older, like Rose, and more mellow.  But Rose still likes to run and play every now and then!


We are in need of a doggie play date soon, and E and I have big plans for a double doxie photo shoot, so be sure to stay tuned!

No comments: