Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Festivities, by Dexter

Even though I was a bad doggie yesterday, Mommy let me go to a fun event last night called Light Up Night.  There was one stipulation though.  I had to wear a coat, because it was cold outside.
Mommy said I looked really handsome and I actually liked that coat a lot, it matched my fur well.

Here is a picture of me with Mommy, she looked so pretty!

We walked into town, which was a long walk, and got to see a parade, which included Santa.  I loved the music and the firetrucks, but Mommy said I was not allowed to have any of the candy they were throwing.  She brought me my own treats instead.

After the parade was over we walked up and down one of the main streets in town, just taking it all in.  And guess who I got to meet...Cindy Lou Who, that's who!

We had a really fun night, but I was tired so we went home.  Later on, after we were home, there were fireworks, which I did not like at all.  Daddy had to rock me to calm me down.  But other than that, it was a great night, and I am glad Mommy was a softie and let me go, even after being naughty.

2 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Dexter,

You is so lucky to gets to go to a parade! What fun! Mom and me really like your coat too, da color goes well wif your furs. :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Hannalei said...

Oh Dexter that photo with you and your Mommy. Print and framed it should be. Love the pictures and your cute little jacket too!!! : )