Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snuggies

So, yes, not only am I one of those fools who owns a Snuggie, I am also one of those crazy people who bought one for my dog.  Let me explain.


I am a big reader, and there is nothing I love more than cuddling under a blanket with a good book, but I hate having my arms get cold.  Wearing a sweatshirt, well, first off, it just is not the same, and secondly, I do not like things that are tight around my neck (I know, I have issues).  So for me, a Snuggie is a perfect solution.  Hubby got me one, and I love it.  I took a nap in it on Sunday, and slept for 4 hours, it was so warm and toasty.  And you never have to worry about the blanket sliding off.  It is brilliant really.

As for me getting one for Dexter, well that was just sheer cuteness.  Don't judge me.
He loves it, and it clearly does not affect his ability to lick my face off.

2 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Well, I fur one tinks you both look cute in your snuggies. :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, hey whatever keeps ya warm! :) so cute! :)