Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

We want this...

So, in light of our recent potty schedule issues, we thought this was cute.  It is a German game called Kackel Dackel, and it involves a pooping doxie.



Hubby brought it to my attention, thinking I would scoff at it, but come ON, it is a doxie, so of COURSE I love it.  Unfortunately, it is not available in the US, so unless one of our Euro friends wants to send it to us, I guess we will have to do without.  But the good news is, there is an online flash version available here.

1 comment:

the teacher's pets said...

I do understand why you got such a kick out of this toy in light of your pup's pooping issues however I cannot understand what the object of the game is, can you? To poop or not to poop that is the question! I tell ya, those Germans sure do have a good imagination!