Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Great Collar Debacle

I got the brilliant idea to get Nora a collar, after all these years.  I got her a cute little pink collar with flowers on it, and a bell.  She got used to it pretty quickly, and all was right with the world.
262518400

That is, until the 4th day or so.  You can see in the photo above, that the collar was getting a little "wispy".  That is because Nora was licking and chewing on it.  So, one evening, she was in bed with me, and all the sudden she started making a noise like she was in pain.  I could not figure out what was wrong, Hubby thought she was having a seizure.  Here, she somehow got her tongue and/or teeth caught in the collar.  Needless to say, once she was freed, the collar was removed.

I have since gotten her a blue pleather like collar, it is not nearly as cute, but so far, it is much safer.
IMG_6082

1 comment:

kalyxcorn said...

yikes! good thing u changed out her collar!! :) b