Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Like About You- Dexter Edition

I may be just a tiny bit biased, but I think Dexter is the handsomest dog in the tri-state area.  He is just so darn cute and lovable, even when he is being naughty.  Most people see Dexter and remark on his unusual coloring, which is definitely a big part of his charm, but he has so many other cute parts, I feel the need to highlight them.

Let's start with his eyes.  Now, when he was a baby, his eyes were bright blue, and over time they changed, all except for one spot on his right eye, which is still bright blue.  It gives him such a unique look.  And his eyes are so, well, soulful.  I look in those eyes and I know without a doubt, this dog loves me.
IMG_6298


Next up, his nose.  I love this little nosey so much.  Hubby refers to it as Dex's snoot.  In fact, we refer to the doggies and being "snoot cute".  I love to have this little nose nuzzled up against me, tucked under my chin during some Mommy and Dexter quality time.  How can you not want to kiss it?
IMG_6301


Oh and his paws.  Such big clumsy paws for such a little dog.  Such short stubby legs for a dog of such length.  His paws are so cute, and I love when he puts one on each of my shoulders, as if to give me a hug.  
IMG_6312


I suppose I could go on and on, waxing poetic over each spot, and inch of his oddly shaped body.  But the truth is I love everything about this doggie.  He is my boy, my Dexter Doodle, and I love him to pieces.
IMG_4224 edit

I mean, how could you not love that face?

No comments: