Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Whenever I need a reminder...

Sometimes these doggies drive me a little nutty.  The barking.  The whining.  The play fighting.  The 3 trips to potty in an hour.

But, no matter what I love them with all my heart.  Whenever I am sad, they cheer me up.  Whenever I am sick, they give me medicine in the form of kisses.  And there is nothing, and I mean nothing, like the joy of having two adorable doggies snuggling in your lap.

Cutest dogs ever.

Hubby says to me all the time, "those dogs love you".  I really hope so, because I love them both so much.

The barking, I can take or leave.

4 comments:

A MilShelb Mom said...

I know just what you mean. Sometimes it is hard... especially with two! But, they return the love ten-fold. :)
~Maggie

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Our Mama says she know what you mean! Sometimes we drive her crazy... especially Lily, the puppy, who wants attention all the time! But Mama says it is TOTALLY worth it for all the love we give her. :D

the teacher's pets said...

I do understand what you mean too! My dog is a coon hound and cannot sit in my lap because she weighs 60 pounds but she would if she could! There really is nothing better than having a dog by my side when I'm sick and I should know because I'm still fighting a virus that just won't quit (and neither will my Daisy-girl)!

ok said...

So glad we all have our loving doggies to cheer us up!