Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A kitty named Bruce

Last weekend , Hubby and I joined some friends in a trip to a local used book store.  I just love mucking around in this place, hoping to find some great bargains (I never leave empty handed).

One of my favorite things about the store is Bruce.
IMG_6713


Bruce is the resident cat, always willing to pose for a picture. During this visit, I found him snuggled into a beanbag chair in the children's book section. i could not resist snapping a few shots.
IMG_6716


Isn't he handsome? And since he enjoys a good belly scratch now and then, I gave him some scratched on belly and behind ears to thank him for posing so nicely.
IMG_6719

He accepted them as payment quite willingly.

1 comment:

Oskar said...

Bruce is very handsome!

My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and get some exposure!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar