Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Recuperating, by Chloe

221342_10150174575954060_618599059_6707388_7860092_oHello dear friends, I just wanted to give you a little update as to what is new with me.  I had to take a trip to the vet this week.  I had to go get spayed.  Mommy explained that this was a necessary procedure to insure my continued health, and to make sure that our family does not grow larger than what Mommy and Daddy can handle.  Mommy also got me microchipped, so that if I ever get lost, they can get me back home as soon as possible

Mommy took me to the vet yesterday morning, and had to leave me there overnight.  I had my surgery, and Mommy called yesterday afternoon to check on me.  They told her I was doing well, and I could come home in the morning.  So, early this morning, Mommy came to get me and bring me home.  I napped pretty much all day, but I am eating and pottying normally, and I really want to play, but Mommy says I can't for 2 weeks.  Dexter keeps telling me the time will go fast, I sure hope so, because I miss wrestling.  But I am enjoying the extra cuddle time with Mommy.

So, thanks for prayers and positive thoughts.  I hope I will be running through the grass again soon!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Feel better soon, Chloe! I had that done right before my mommy adopted me, and you should be wrestling with Dexter again real soon. Just know that where they shaved you it might get itchy when your fur grows back!

From Penny...(Kathi is my mommy)